Reiki Level 1 Training
Dates & Times:
New dates are coming once we have clarity that we will be in Level 1 and hands-on therapies are permitted.
Full payment - $350
Deposit - $100 (no refunds)
Pay balance - $250 (due by Friday 10 September)
Please note that no refunds will be issued within 7 days of the event and no refunds issued on deposit.
Number of Participants:
limited spaces available
Learn the healing and transformative power of Reiki as you join Reiki Master Alexandra Rangecroft for this Reiki Level 1 Training (Shoden).
Reiki is a form of energy healing that was developed in the late 1800's by Japanese Buddhist monk Mikao Usui. The word Reiki translates to "universally guided/spiritually guided life force energy". Reiki is a holistic and healing medicine that works on physical, mental, emotional and energetic levels to heal and balance a person's life force energy.
Reiki is offered in more than 800 hospitals in the US and many more around the world to help patients to recover from all sorts of ailments and is becoming more and more popular in the west for its many healing and restorative benefits.
Some of the benefits of Reiki include:
- Assisting the body's natural healing processes to heal more quickly and effectively
- Helps to relieve stress and tension
- Improves physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being
- Can reduce anxiety & depression
- Induces a state of deep relaxation helping you to rest and recover more easily
- Aids good sleep
- Helps to relieve pain
- Helps you to release anything that is no longer serving you
- Promotes harmony and balance on all levels
- Helps to clear the mind and improve focus
- Gives us a deeper sense of connection and ease with ourselves and the universe
In this Reiki Level I training and attunement (sacred ritual) you will learn how to connect with and channel the Reiki energy primarily for self-healing, empowerment and transformation. After the training and attunement you will also be able to offer one on one healing to family, friends, pets, plants and even to supercharge your food and water if you choose.
What we will cover in this training:
- The science of energy
- What Reiki is
- The History of Reiki
- How Reiki can benefit you and others
- The five elements of Reiki
- The Reiki principles
- Chakras and the subtle bodies
- How to manage your energy, ground, protect and set yourself up to give Reiki
- The Reiki hand positions
- Other uses of Reiki
- You will receive a Reiki level I manual on the day
- The Reiki attunement
- Certification on completion
- 21 day self-healing schedule and cleanse
- Become part of the Reiki community with Reiki shares
Guiding you through will be Alexandra Rangecroft , Reiki Master and Yoga teacher. Alex is a highly qualified and experienced Reiki Master and has been practicing Reiki for over 18 years. Alex gives regular one on one Reiki sessions in her beautiful home studio and runs monthly Yin & Reiki workshops as well as Reiki trainings and Reiki shares. To find out more about Alex visit: www.livealignflow.com
Here's what a recent participant said:
"I recently attended the Level 1 Reiki Training offered by Reiki Master Alexandra Rangecroft. It was a beautiful day spent with a group of like-mined women in a very trusting and well facilitated environment. Alex is friendly, kind, open, relatable and supportive, and it’s obvious that she truly lives the Reiki values. I’m excited by the personal changes I am noticing already in myself and the way I relate to the world. I highly recommend her course as a tool for personal growth and for the potential healing of the planet and it’s beings." - Dr Jan Craik MBChB FRCPA MIAC