Mindfulness Month - Four-Week Challenge
Sunday 28th July - Sunday 25th August
Boost your practice with a minimum of four yoga classes and a guided meditation per week.
Learn how to incorporate meditation into your yoga practice and daily life beyond the mat and improve flexibility in both body and mind.
Commit to both yoga and meditation for the month to create sustainable, long-term habits that will last long after the challenge is over.
Mindfulness Month includes:
- A 2hr Mindfulness Based Stillness Meditation workshop led by Studio Director Kylie Rook on Sunday 28th July to set personalised goals and intentions for the four weeks and beyond.
- A minimum of four studio yoga classes each week.
- A personal pledge to meditate and/or attend the weekly Studio Red Meditation class on Monday evenings, 5.15 - 6pm - 29th July, 5th, 12th, 19th August with Kylie Rook and Jay Garman.
- Personalised guidance from Studio Red Yoga and Meditation teachers over the four weeks.
- Amazing spot prizes for participants.
Mark off your accomplishments on the studio challenge board at reception and enjoy the support of fellow yogis on the same journey.
$250 including 2hr Meditation workshop, weekly meditation classes and Month Unlimited yoga pass with mat hire.
* you must sign up for the meditation workshop to partake in the challenge.
* Clients with active passes can purchase the meditation component at a special $50 rate to participate and renew their yoga pass during the course of the challenge.
To register, email email@example.com or inquire at Studio Red reception.