Intuitive Eating & Mindful Movement Workshop
Time : 1:00 PM
How often does our body give us signals that we are too busy to notice?
Spend an afternoon with NZ Registered Nutritionist Danijela Unkovich and Studio Red Yoga Teacher and yin yoga expert Niamh Ryan, as we tune in to our body’s needs.
To begin Danijela will offer an informative 30-minute talk with a 10 minute Q+A.
- What is intuitive eating?
- Why has it become difficult to eat intuitively?
- Tips and exercises for practising to eat more intuitively
- Mindful eating 101 – What is it? What constitutes a mindful eating experience?
- Maintaining body positivity habits
Follow with a mindful movement practice.
To whet the appetite Niamh will expand our awareness to the smorgasbord of sensation alive within the body through breath and mindfulness.
Our intuition then guides us into the main course as we find shapes within our body before arriving to the sweet finish of a full body scan.
Saturday 26th June from 1-3pm inlcuding tea after the mindful movement practice.
All welcome, no yoga experience necessary.