Learn to Meditate
Saturday 19th - Sunday 20th May
Meditation 101 is a three-part course in developing awareness and a resilient meditation practice. Each part of the course will teach valuable tools and techniques to increase clarity, creativity and calm in life.
It’s the perfect introduction for beginner meditators and those looking to reduce the effects of stress in their lives.
You will be taught a meditation technique that will make sitting for your practice something you look forward too.
Meditation will add time, peace and clarity to your life and when taught effectively, becomes a pleasure rather than a pressure.
o Saturday - Part One - 11:00 - 12:30: The benefits of mindfulness and a meditation practice – individually and in relation to life. Learning to observe the mind. We teach the foundation of a meditation practice and a simple meditation technique.
o Saturday - Part Two - 13:30 - 15:00: Developing awareness through sensation. How the mind works: the unconscious, subconscious and conscious mind and why the subconscious is the gateway to everything. Reaction vs. Response.
o Sunday - Part Three - 11:00- 12:30: Shifting down through brainwaves. Taking the practice into your life. How to keep resilient and focused. Allowing the practice work for you. Personal responsibility and how it affects those around us.
Benefits of a consistent meditation practice:
- Reduced mental/emotional/physical tension and stress
- Tools for working with stress more effectively
- Clear vision of goals
- Increased calm and ability to reconnect with calm on demand
- Reduced risk of burnout
- Enhanced connection with family and friends
- Increased productivity, clarity and creativity
- Increased compassion and empathy
- Improved quality of sleep
- Supports and enhances all the systems of the body – immune, digestive, hormonal
To book please follow the links below or email email@example.com