iRest® Yoga Nidra for Wellbeing
iRest® Yoga Nidra for Wellbeing - now sold out
iRest yoga nidra is a traditional form of meditation with a contemporary twist. It works holistically to help us feel more connected to ourselves, others and the world around us. In yoga nidra we enter that blissful state between being awake and asleep, opening to our inner wisdom, joy and equanimity through illuminating and inquiring into the koshas (layers of ourselves).
Experience the joy of this practice in a 6-week course which is an opportunity to explore yoga beyond the asana (postures), working with body sensations, breath and the subtler aspects of ourselves – all whilst lying down in a deliciously relaxed state. No previous meditation experience necessary.
Benefits of iRest yoga nidra include:
- Finding a way to live life with more ease, clarity, joy and equanimity
- Increased health and wellbeing
- Improved sleep and increased energy
- Increased sense of resiliency (no matter what life throws your way)
- Resetting the stressed and overworked nervous system through the art of relaxing deeply
Saturday 25 August to Saturday 29 September 2018 11am – 12.15pm
$180 for the six week course. This includes a workbook and weekly recordings of the yoga nidra.
Sandra has completed 500-hour yoga training (Contemporary Centre for Yoga Studies), Level 1 and 2 iRest® yoga nidra training and is enrolled in the two-year iRest certification process.