You must be 16 years or older to practice at Studio Red.
There are no prenatal classes or prenatal trained instructors at Studio Red.
Booking is essential as we limit space in each class. Your booked spot is saved until five minutes prior to class beginning. If you have not arrived five minutes before class starts, your spot is given away.
You’re able to cancel your booking up to two hours before class starts. Cancelling less than two hours before class will incur you a ‘late cancel’ fee of $10.
Classes start and finish on time. No one is allowed to start class late, no one is allowed to leave class early. No exceptions. Class lengths are on the timetable.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class. You will need enough time to find a park, set up an account with our user-friendly registration software, and get settled in the yoga room. To book into a class you can pre-register and pay online from our 'Timetable / Bookings' page.
Our facilities include lockers, showers, toilets, changing rooms and a lounge area. We have hangers for your clothes, body wash in each shower and hair dryers in the women's changing room. Bring whatever you need to get ready after your class. The Studio will close promptly 30 minutes after class finishes.
We have premium Lululemon yoga mats for $3 to hire. Towels are $3 to hire, which can be used to practice on or separately to shower with. We sell Antipodes bottled water for $4 as well as provide filtered water dispensers in the changing rooms for your own drink bottles.
- If you are new to yoga and unsure of what class is best for you, please attend our Red Fusion Beginner's class on Sunday mornings.
- Hot Yoga starts at level hard, you will be challenged and equally rewarded through your hard work.
- Wear comfortable and breathable clothing you can sweat in. All of our classes are heated except for Yin. Be prepared to sweat!
- Come to class with a fairly empty stomach so that you can move freely. Be sure to hydrate well before and after your class.
- Be mindful and quiet before and after class as some students will be relaxing.
- No cell phones are allowed in the yoga room.